How to Join
VacationLand Federal Credit Union's field of membership, per our Community Charter/Bylaws dated July 12, 2001 includes:
1) Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities Erie County, Ohio.
2) Members of record of this credit union as of July 12, 2001, date of conversion to a community field of membership.
3) Spouses of persons who died while in the field of membership to this credit union.
4) Employees of this credit union.
5) Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment.
6) Members of the immediate family or household and
7) Organizations of such persons.
8) Extended field of membership as directed by the merger of Schools Employees Federal Credit Union (SEFCU) with VacationLand Federal Credit Union (VLFCU) on April 1, 2010 to include: Employees of the Boards of Education who work in Huron County, Ohio; employees of the Board of Education of the Ehove Joint Vocational School in Erie County, Ohio; members of this credit union who are retired as annuitants from the above employment and retain their membership in this credit union; employees of this credit union; members of their immediate families; and organizations of such persons.