Enjoy a whole new level of banking and shopping convenience. Use your Debit MasterCard® to pay for purchases without cash, checks, or credit cards. It works just like a credit card—funds are deducted automatically from your checking account with no finance charges or payments required.
You can also use it as an ATM card, with quick and easy access to cash and your VacationLand Federal Credit Union account any time of the day or night. You get it all with this one amazing card!
**Membership required to use services. Click here for membership requirements.
- Accepted worldwide
- Funds deducted from your checking account
- Safer than carrying cash
- Easier than writing checks
- Get cash from any ATM
- No bills or finance charges
- No annual or monthly fees
- Easy Debit MasterCard Access
Using your Debit MasterCard is as simple as a credit card, but it works like a check.
- You'll sign a sales slip just like a credit card. You usually won't need to enter a Personal Identification Number (PIN)*.
- The purchase amount is deducted from available funds (up to your daily card limit) in your VacationLand Federal Credit Union Value Checking Plus or Share Draft/Checking account and recorded on your monthly statement.
- At ATMs, use your Debit MasterCard just as you would any ATM card.
- Access your VacationLand Federal Credit Union share savings, Value Checking Plus, or Share Draft/Checking Account, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Get instant cash at thousands of ATM locations displaying the PULSE®, MONEYPASS® or CIRRUS® network symbols.
- Access to surcharge free ATM networks. For surcharge free ATM locations visit http://www.moneypass.com or http://www.allianceone.coop/allianceone
- Make deposits at VacationLand Federal Credit Union ATM locations
- Check your account balances.
- ATM transaction fees apply.
*If PIN input is required, point-of-sale transaction fee may apply.
What accounts can I access?
For ATM use, you will be able to access the checking and/or savings account you designate on the application to the right. Debit card purchases will be deducted only from your primary Value Checking Plus or Share Draft/Checking account.
No fees for check card purchases.
There are no fees when you make signature based debit card purchases. However, there may be a fee for any PIN-based debit card purchases.