VacationLand Federal Credit Union Careers
If you’re highly motivated, enjoy helping people, and are looking for a great place to work, consider joining the VacationLand Federal Credit Union team!
Founded in 1956, VacationLand Federal Credit Union is a community credit union providing financial services to over 20,000 members. Products include business loans, mortgages, consumer loans, as well as a wide array of deposit products. VLFCU members can access their accounts at one of five branches located in Sandusky, Huron, Norwalk, and Vermilion, at over 5,600 CO-OP Shared Branches across the United States, or through online banking and the VLFCU mobile app.
Through our structure and operation, we carry out the credit union philosophy of "people helping people." Guided by our core values, we exist as a not-for-profit cooperative that exists to serve all of our members. Our employees are committed to providing personal and business products to help our members achieve their financial goals throughout their lifetime.
Below is a list of available positions with a brief summary of the role.
To apply, send your cover letter and résumé via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can send your cover letter and résumé to:
VacationLand Federal Credit Union
Attn: Director of Human Resources
2911 Hayes Ave.
Sandusky, Ohio 44870
VacationLand Credit Union is looking for an experienced Collector to join our growing team.
The Collector is responsible for assisting in the control of late and/or delinquent loan accounts and pending late payment reminders.
General duties include:
- Monitoring payments for late and/or delinquency status
- Follow-up by contacting members by phone and/or mail
- Assist members in developing workout plans to bring account current
- Secure credit bureau reports
- Skip trace on loan accounts
- Maintain accurate data in system logs
We are seeking a friendly, conscientious individual who can multi-task and operate independently to join the VacationLand Credit Union team as a branch manager.
The Branch Manager is responsible for planning and directing all branch-related activities that affect the public relations and corporate image of the Credit Union. This high-contact position requires the ability to deal effectively with Members and Associates in person, by telephone and in writing.
General duties include:
- Guide and manage branch offices in providing quality service to members in account transactions, loan applications, and new accounts.
- Solve problems within established policies and guidelines.
- Supervise and manage branch-assigned full-time employees.
- Represent and promote the credit union at external functions.
- Monitor branch activity including transactions, volume, teller errors, loan volume, cross-sales and new accounts.
- Schedule adequate staff to ensure efficient branch operations.
- Create and maintain a cross-selling environment within the branch.
- Coach employees to maximize opportunities to promote credit union products/services.
- Serve as Saturday Branch Manager as assigned.
Would you like to help VacationLand FCU deliver the very best member service? Sign up to be a VacationLand mystery shopper! Would you like to help VacationLand FCU deliver the very best member service? Sign up to be a VacationLand mystery shopper!
Our vendor, Quest For Best Mystery Shoppers, is accepting qualified individuals to become mystery shoppers. It's fun and rewarding, and you choose when and where you want to shop. You are never obligated to accept an assignment, there is no charge to become a shopper, and you do not need previous experience.