VacationLand Federal Credit Union Careers
If you’re highly motivated, enjoy helping people, and are looking for a great place to work, consider joining the VacationLand Federal Credit Union team!
Founded in 1956, VacationLand Federal Credit Union is a community credit union providing financial services to over 20,000 members. Products include business loans, mortgages, consumer loans, as well as a wide array of deposit products. VLFCU members can access their accounts at one of five branches located in Sandusky, Huron, Norwalk, and Vermilion, at over 5,600 CO-OP Shared Branches across the United States, or through online banking and the VLFCU mobile app.
Through our structure and operation, we carry out the credit union philosophy of "people helping people." Guided by our core values, we exist as a not-for-profit cooperative that exists to serve all of our members. Our employees are committed to providing personal and business products to help our members achieve their financial goals throughout their lifetime.
Below is a list of available positions with a brief summary of the role.
To apply, send your cover letter and résumé via email to email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can send your cover letter and résumé to:
VacationLand Federal Credit Union
Attn: Director of Human Resources
2911 Hayes Ave.
Sandusky, Ohio 44870
VacationLand Credit Union is looking for an experienced Collection Officer to join our growing team.
The Collection Officer is responsible for the control of late and/or delinquent loan accounts and pending late payment reminders. The position optimizes collections on accounts while balancing the goodwill of members with the overall business interests of the credit union.
General duties include:
- Update files and system accounts via the credit union’s delinquent loan recovery system
- Secure credit bureau reports
- Skip trace on loan accounts
- Maintain accurate data for repossession log, bankruptcy files, charge-off lists, etc.
- Determine when to compromise and settle balance, when to recommend foreclosure or repossession proceedings,
- File all claims, attend hearings, and coordinate with trustees for all bankruptcy filings
- Work with outside sources that affect Collections such as repossession agencies, attorneys, collection agencies, skip tracing agencies and other creditors.
The Administrative Clerk(s) assists Vacationland Federal Credit Union members and potential members by all delivery channels and is responsible for performing all clerical activity for various departments, adhering to compliance, policies and procedures, as well as the following duties:
- Maintains statistical reports for management as requested
- Serves as a back-up switchboard operator
- Respond to member and potential new member inquiries
- Follow-up on missing documentation
- Complete verification
- File maintenance related to assigned work
- Make copies, pull files, filing, all other administrative tasks as assigned based on specific administrative position
Would you like to help VacationLand FCU deliver the very best member service? Sign up to be a VacationLand mystery shopper! Would you like to help VacationLand FCU deliver the very best member service? Sign up to be a VacationLand mystery shopper!
Our vendor, Quest For Best Mystery Shoppers, is accepting qualified individuals to become mystery shoppers. It's fun and rewarding, and you choose when and where you want to shop. You are never obligated to accept an assignment, there is no charge to become a shopper, and you do not need previous experience.