We are seeking a friendly, conscientious individual who can multi-task and operate independently to join the VacationLand Credit Union team as a branch manager.
The Branch Manager is responsible for planning and directing all branch-related activities that affect the public relations and corporate image of the Credit Union. This high-contact position requires the ability to deal effectively with Members and Associates in person, by telephone and in writing.
General duties include:
- Guide and manage branch offices in providing quality service to members in account transactions, loan applications, and new accounts.
- Solve problems within established policies and guidelines.
- Supervise and manage branch-assigned full-time employees.
- Represent and promote the credit union at external functions.
- Monitor branch activity including transactions, volume, teller errors, loan volume, cross sales and new accounts.
- Schedule adequate staff to ensure efficient branch operations.
- Create and maintain a cross-selling environment within the branch.
- Coach employees to maximize opportunities to promote credit union products/services.
- Serve as Saturday Branch Manager as assigned.
- 12 paid federal holidays off
- Insurance benefits after 30 days
- Generous 401k match and profit sharing contribution program
- Clean, comfortable working environment
- Community involvement
Qualified individuals will have/be able to:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance or equivalent work experience in a financial institution
- Pass background and credit checks
- Proven/Previous management experience
- Proven organization skills
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
Opportunities may be available at these branch locations:
- Sandusky (Hayes Ave. and Perkins Ave.),