The Teller provides service by conducting accurate banking transactions at the members’ requests and meets other needs of members by referring them to appropriate departments in the credit union.
The ideal candidate will accurately and efficiently perform routine transactions, including, but not limited to, deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, account transfers, wire transfers, cashiers’ checks, money orders, share draft processing, safe deposit access, etc.
- Starting Pay Range: $13.88-$15.42
- 12 paid Federal holidays
- Paid PTO after six months
- Insurance benefits after 30 days (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term & Long-term Disability)
- Generous 401k match and profit-sharing contribution program
- Clean, comfortable working environment
- Community involvement
Qualified individuals will:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have proven customer service skills and a minimum of 6-months customer service and cash-handling experience
- Perform accurate data entry
- Be able to travel to all branch locations
- Have a good credit record and no criminal history
- Be able to pass a background check
- Be bondable
- Be available to work Saturdays
To apply, please email your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com. Submissions received without a cover letter and résumé will not be considered.
To apply by mail, send your cover letter and résumé to:
VacationLand Federal Credit Union
Attn: Director of Human Resources
2911 Hayes Ave.
Sandusky, Ohio 44870