We are seeking friendly, conscientious individuals to accurately and efficiently perform routine transactions, including but not limited to deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, account transfers, wire transfers, cashiers’ checks, money orders, share draft processing, safe deposit access, etc.
- 12 paid federal holidays off
- Insurance benefits after 30 days
- Generous 401k match and profit sharing contribution program
- Clean, comfortable working environment
- Community involvement
Qualified individuals will:
- Have proven customer service experience
- Have proven cash handling experience
- Be able to travel to all branch locations
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Have good credit record and no criminal history
- Be able pass a background check
- Be bondable
- Be available to work Saturdays
Opportunities may be available at these branch locations:
- Sandusky (Hayes Ave. and Perkins Ave.),
To apply online, click the button below the position description and fill out the short form on the next page. Be sure to attach your cover letter and résumé. Submissions received without them will not be considered.
Alternatively, you can send your cover letter and résumé via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply by mail, send your cover letter and résumé to:
VacationLand Federal Credit Union
Attn: Director of Human Resources
2911 Hayes Ave.
Sandusky, Ohio 44870