VacationLand Credit Union is looking for an experienced Card Service Associate to join our growing team.
The Card Service Associate is responsible for the daily operations of all card-based services and works closely with a File Clerk to ensure all processing and filing is completed.
General duties include:
- Member service
- Vendor management
- Balancing general ledgers
- Maintaining plastic card stock
- Maintaining ATM/Debit/Credit card applications
- Risk management related to card-based products
Qualified individuals will have/be able to:
- Previous experience working a card services department
- Previous experience in a financial institution
- Proven proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of federal and NCUA regulations pertaining to banking
- Knowledge of interest rate functions
- 12 paid federal holidays off
- Insurance benefits after 30 days
- Generous 401k match and profit-sharing contribution program
- Clean, comfortable working environment
- Community involvement
To apply, please email your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com. Submissions received without a cover letter and résumé will not be considered.
Alternatively, you can send your cover letter and résumé to:
VacationLand Federal Credit Union
Attn: Director of Human Resources
2911 Hayes Ave.
Sandusky, Ohio 44870