VacationLand Credit Union is looking for an experienced Collector to join our growing team.
The Collector is responsible for assisting in the control of late and/or delinquent loan accounts and pending late payment reminders.
General duties include:
- Monitoring payments for late and/or delinquency status
- Follow-up by contacting members by phone and/or mail
- Assist members in developing workout plans to bring account current
- Secure credit bureau reports
- Skip trace on loan accounts
- Maintain accurate data in system logs
Qualified individuals will have/be able to:
- Previous experience working as a collector
- Previous experience in a financial institution
- Proven proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of federal and NCUA regulations pertaining to banking and collections
- Knowledge of EOSCAR system
- 12 paid federal holidays off
- Insurance benefits after 30 days
- Generous 401k match and profit-sharing contribution program
- Clean, comfortable working environment
- Community involvement
To apply, please email your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions received without a cover letter and résumé will not be considered.
Alternatively, you can send your cover letter and résumé to:
VacationLand Federal Credit Union
Attn: Director of Human Resources
2911 Hayes Ave.
Sandusky, Ohio 44870