VacationLand Credit Union is looking for an experienced Collection Manager to join our growing team.
The Collection Manager is responsible for ensuring that the credit and collection policies and procedures of the credit union best serve the credit union and its members.
General duties include:
- Oversee collections staff and provide leadership and guidance
- Establish and monitor effective control procedures for late and/or delinquent or potentially delinquent loans
- Ensure strict compliance with state and federal credit and collection rules and regulations in all collection practices
Qualified individuals will have/be able to:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance or equivalent work experience in a financial institution
- Five (5) or more years of collection and collection management experience
- Proven organizational skills
- Proven written/oral communication skills
- Ability to pass background and credit check
- Ability to multi-task and be self-directed
- 12 paid federal holidays off
- Insurance benefits after 30 days
- Generous 401k match and profit-sharing contribution program
- Clean, comfortable working environment
- Community involvement
To apply, please email your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions received without a cover letter and résumé will not be considered.
Alternatively, you can send your cover letter and résumé to:
VacationLand Federal Credit Union
Attn: Director of Human Resources
2911 Hayes Ave.
Sandusky, Ohio 44870