Enjoy the convenience of using your Debit MasterCard® to pay for purchases without cash, checks, or credit cards. Funds are deducted automatically from your checking account with no finance charges or payments required. You can also use your Debit MasterCard® as an ATM card, with quick and easy access to cash.
Membership required to use services. Click here for membership requirements.
- Accepted worldwide
- Funds deducted from your
- Safer than carrying cash
- Easier than writing checks
- Get cash from ATMs
- Earn rewards with Buzz Points
- No bills or finance charges
- No annual or monthly fees
- My Mobile Money Access App
Easy Debit MasterCard Access
Using your Debit MasterCard® is as simple as a credit card, but it works like a check.
- You’ll sign a sales slip just like a credit card. You usually won’t need to enter a Personal Identification Number (PIN)*.
- The purchase amount is deducted from available funds (up to your daily card limit) in your share draft/checking account.
- Access your share savings and share draft/checking accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Get instant cash and check your account balances at thousands of ATM locations worldwide**.
- Access to surcharge-free ATM networks***.
- Make deposits at participating ATM locations.
*Point-of-sale (POS) transaction fee may apply if PIN entry is made.
**ATM transaction fees may apply.
***When you use your card at a non-VLFCU ATM there can be two fees. The first fee comes from the non-VLFCU ATM operator, and the other from VLFCU. If you use a “surcharge-free” ATM, you will not receive a fee from the non-VLFCU ATM operator, but may receive a fee from VLFCU.
What accounts can I access?
For ATM use, you will be able to access the share savings account or share draft/checking account of your choice. For Debit card use, purchases are deducted from your primary share draft/checking account.
No fees for check card purchases.
There are no fees when you make signature-based debit card purchases. However, there may be a fee for any PIN-based debit card purchases.