The Teller provides service by conducting accurate banking transactions at the members’ requests and meets other needs of members by referring them to appropriate departments in the credit union.
The ideal candidate will accurately and efficiently perform routine transactions, including, but not limited to, deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, account transfers, wire transfers, cashiers’ checks, money orders, share draft processing, safe deposit access, etc.
- Starting Pay Range: $13.88-$15.42
- 13 paid Federal holidays
- Paid PTO after six months
- Insurance benefits after 30 days (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term & Long-term Disability)
- Generous 401k match and profit-sharing contribution program
- Clean, comfortable working environment
- Community involvement
Qualified individuals will:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have proven customer service skills and a minimum of 6-months customer service and cash-handling experience
- Perform accurate data entry
- Be able to travel to all branch locations
- Have a good credit record and no criminal history
- Be able to pass a background check
- Be bondable
- Be available to work Saturdays
To apply, please email your cover letter and résumé to [email protected]. Submissions received without a cover letter and résumé will not be considered.
To apply by mail, send your cover letter and résumé to:
VacationLand Federal Credit Union
Attn: Director of Human Resources
2911 Hayes Ave.
Sandusky, Ohio 44870
VacationLand Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any protected category. As a full-service financial institution, VacationLand Federal Credit Union conducts comprehensive background screenings on prospective employees, including a credit check and criminal background check. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, applicants may request accommodations needed to participate in the application process.
Please be advised that VacationLand Federal Credit Union does not acknowledge receipt of employment inquiries, nor do we contact every applicant. Applicant submissions will be retained for twelve months.