VacationLand Federal Credit Union invites our friends, neighbors and members to attend the grand opening of our new branch at 26 Executive Drive in Norwalk, Ohio.
The festivities will begin on Wednesday, September 13, and continue through Friday, September 15.
Enter Raffles for Special Prizes
The ribbon-cutting ceremony will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday. We’ll also be giving away gift cards to local businesses and host a raffle.
Enter for a chance to win:
- A Blackstone four-burner grill with a VacationLand cooler and barbeque tool set
- An Xbox Series X with Forza Horizon 5 bundle
- Two tickets and swag for the Browns vs. Steelers home game on November 19
Winners will be announced for the raffle on Friday, September 15th at 5pm.
Financial Services at VLFCU has a new Norwalk location
Take a tour of our new office and learn about the wide variety of financial services at your disposal.
Here are a few services you’ll find at our Norwalk branch:
- Mortgage lending and refinancing
- Personal and business savings and checking accounts
- Personal and business loans
- Safe deposit box rentals
- Drive-through teller service
- Free coin-counting machine for members
- Credit card services
Our friendly staff is excited to meet current and new members. We look forward to seeing you at our new location in Norwalk! Please contact Norwalk Branch Manager Fran Boucher by email or call 419-668-6346 if you have questions.
Norwalk Grand Opening Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR MEMBERSHIP NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR MEMBERSHIP DOES NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Norwalk Grand Opening Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to any individual who is a legal permanent resident of Ohio, and 18 years of age or older as of September 13, 2023. Sweepstakes is void outside of Ohio and where prohibited, taxed, or restricted. Employees and officials of VacationLand Federal Credit Union and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes period:The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) on September 13, 2023 and ends at 5:00 p.m. EST on September 15, 2023 (Sweepstakes Period).
- How to Enter:Stop by the Norwalk branch and complete an entry form Alternate Entry: To enter without completing a branch entry form, print your name, address, and phone number on a 3” x 5” index card and mail to: VacationLand Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 2257, Sandusky, OH, 44871, Attention: Marketing Director “Norwalk Grand Opening”. Entries are limited to one (1) per person. Multiple and incomplete entries will be disqualified and destroyed. Entries must be received during Sweepstakes period to be eligible. VLFCU is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, postage due, damaged, mutilated, illegible, or incomplete entries. All entries become the property of VLFCU and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Drawing and Notification:Three winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received in a random drawing on September 15, 2023. Winners will be selected by a representative of VLFCU, whose decisions are based on its sole discretion and interpretation of these Official Rules, and are final and binding in all respects. If any prize winner is not available to participate, deemed ineligible or disqualified for any reason whatsoever as specified by the Sponsor, the prize winner privileges will be forfeited entirely and an alternative prize winner may be selected from among the eligible entries received, as defined herein. Potential winners will be notified by phone; notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon placing of the first phone call to contact the potential winner. If a potential winner cannot be reached or does not respond within five (5) days from the first notification attempt, then such person shall be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of telephone number for any entrant.
- Prizes: One (1) Blackstone Grill, cooler and grill set combo. One (1) Xbox Series X Forza Horizon5 bundle. One (1) pair of tickets to the Cleveland Browns vs. Pittsburgh Steelers game on November 19, 2023 and game day gear. Approximate Retail Value of prizes is $1,691.00.There is a limit of one Prize per eligible participant of the Sweepstakes Period. All prizes will be awarded, unless Sponsor does not receive 3 or more eligible entries. Odds of winning the prize depends on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winners Responsibility: Winner must redeem prize in-person at 26 Executive Drive, Norwalk, OH 44857 by September 22, 2023. Failure to accept and take delivery of a prize or prizes within this time period will result in forfeiture of all rights and interest in the prize or prizes. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winners and, as applicable, an IRS Form 1099 will be issued based on the prize(s) value(s). THE VALUE(S) OF THE PRIZE(S) WILL BE REPORTED AS INCOME TO THE WINNERS, AND THE WINNERS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE REPORTING OF ALL INCOME AND PAYMENT OF APPLICABLE TAXES. VLFCU ENCOURAGES THE WINNERS TO CONSULT THEIR TAX ADVISORS TO DETERMINE HOW RECEIPT OF THE PRIZE MAY AFFECT THEIR TAX OBLIGATIONS. All winners are required to verify their identity by providing a proper government issued picture identification and their unique, personal and valid Social Security Number and sign a bonus acknowledgment/receipt form to claim prize.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: By entering this contest, each participant agrees (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final, and (b) that Sponsor, agents and representatives of Sponsor, are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible entries; (ii) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize; or (iii) from participation in the Sweepstakes including without limitation, personal injury or death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual or entity it finds to be attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with the Sweepstakes.
- Publicity: Acceptance of the prize shall constitute and signify the winner’s agreement and consent to use the winner’s name and/or photograph for promotional purposes by VacationLand Federal Credit Union without further compensation, consideration, or payment. You agree to release and hold harmless VLFCU, its employees, agents, representatives, and affiliates from any and all claims arising directly or indirectly from any publicity about the Sweepstakes.
- Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and the Credit Union in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Ohio.
- Winner’s list and Official Rules:To obtain a list of the winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: VacationLand Federal Credit Union, PO Box 2257, Sandusky, Ohio 44871.
- Sweepstakes Sponsor:The Sweepstakes Sponsor for this promotion is VacationLand Federal Credit Union (VLFCU), 26 Executive Drive, Norwalk, Ohio 44857.