At VacationLand Federal Credit Union, we make it our priority to help our credit union members achieve their personal financial objectives. We pride ourselves on anticipating our members’ needs and exceeding their expectations with superior service and products.
In addition, we pledge to continually ask our members what we can do to improve their banking experience. The minute you walk into one of our branches or speak with our staff members over the phone, you’ll know that VacationLand Federal Credit Union is different.
We offer a wide variety of savings, checking and loan products, as well as convenience services, such as:
- Online banking
- Telephone banking
- Cashier's checks and money orders
- Free notary service
- Free coin counting machine (Hayes branch only)
- Safe deposit boxes (Perkins branch only)
- $1,000 Accidental death & dismemberment insurance* provided by TruStage® Insurance Company
- Night depository
- Payroll deduction
- Postage stamp books for purchase
- Visa TravelMoney® cards & Visa® gift cards for purchase
Credit union membership is growing exponentially, and for good reason – yet many people don’t know exactly what makes credit unions different from banks.
Credit unions are a community-oriented option for managing your finances that come with their own set of exclusive benefits. Take our short Financial Empowerment tutorial on Benefits of a Credit Union to learn more about:
- How credit unions are different from banks & other financial institutions
- The different products and services available at credit unions
- How credit unions help members meet their financial goals
*Member must register with third-party insurance company, TruStage, to accept free coverage.