With our online banking tool, you can monitor your accounts, manage your money and more.1
Many of VLFCU’s products and services are accessible online, including your checking and savings accounts, bill payment service, and activity alerts.
To sign up for online banking, visit your nearest branch and fill out a simple application.
Online Banking Features
- Obtain balance information
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Withdraw funds (in the form of a check)
- Access your HELOC and Visa credit card accounts
- Monitor checks that have cleared and print a copy
- Obtain annual dividend and interest information
Online Banking Benefits
Bank online with confidence. We protect your personal information using the highest encryption standards and secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
Register for activity alerts on all your accounts.
Integration with Money Management Tools
Connect your VLFCU accounts to your preferred money management tools, such as Quicken® or QuickBooks® to pay bills, download statements and more.2
You can also download the Mobile Banking App and manage your accounts right from your smartphone or tablet.
Membership required to use services. Click here for membership requirements.
1. Subject to Digital Services User Agreement terms and conditions.
2. Software products are not included and must be purchased separately. Quicken and QuickBooks are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries. Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.