As a VacationLand Federal Credit Union member, you have a choice of checking account services that make your life easier.
Each VacationLand checking account comes with these benefits and more.
- Unlimited check writing
- Free debit card
- Free online banking and e-Statements
- Free bill pay when enrolled in e-Statements
- Free telephone banking
- Direct deposit and payroll deduction available
- Overdraft privilege (for qualifying members)
- Insured up to $750,000*
Membership required to use services. Click here for membership requirements.
A checking account is a great tool you can use to help you manage your money effectively and responsibly, but it’s important to compare and understand the features, fees and requirements before opening an account.
View our Financial Empowerment program on Checking Accounts to learn the basics, including:
- Checking account features
- How checking accounts work
- Debit cards vs. credit cards
*All depository accounts are insured up to $750,000. The first $250,000 is provided by the NCUA Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF). An additional $500,000 is made available through private insurance from Excess Share Insurance (ESI). This coverage is more than most financial institutions offer!