Make handling your finances easy with this basic checking account.
You can write all the checks you want and there are plenty of ways to access your account - through online banking, by phone and at the ATM.
It’s a smart and easy way to manage your money with maximum flexibility.
Each VacationLand regular checking account comes with these benefits and more.
- Unlimited check writing
- Free debit card
- Free online banking and e-Statements
- Free bill pay when enrolled in e-Statements
- Free telephone banking
- Direct deposit and payroll deduction available
- Overdraft privilege (for qualifying members)
- Insured up to $750,000*
Membership required to use services. Click here for membership requirements.
A checking account is a great tool you can use to help you manage your money effectively and responsibly, but it’s important to compare and understand the features, fees and requirements before opening an account.
Take our Financial Empowerment program on Checking Accounts to learn the basics, including:
- Checking account features
- How checking accounts work
- Debit cards vs. credit cards
Many times, we spend money without thinking about how it will affect our account balances, which can result in an overdraft fee.
Overdrawing on your account can create unwanted fees that end up costing you even more money. Take our Financial Empowerment program on Overdraft to learn about:
- Consequences of overdrawing on your account
- Facts about unwanted overdraft fees
- Tips on managing your account balances
*All depository accounts are insured up to $750,000. The first $250,000 is provided by the NCUA Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF). An additional $500,000 is made available through private insurance from Excess Share Insurance (ESI). This coverage is more than most financial institutions offer!