Discover the difference with our Value Checking Plus account featuring Benefits Plus®!
For a low monthly service charge of just $5, our Value Checking Plus checking account includes all the benefits of our checking account, plus offers special features that will save you money and give you peace of mind.
Look at the long list of added benefits below, and you will see why we say this personal checking account can’t be beat!
- Balances of $2,000 or more earn dividends
- No fee on cashier's checks or money orders
- 50% discount on safe deposit box rental1
- Free duplicate checks
- Identity Theft Protection & Security Center with automatic Restoration Rescue®
- Discounts and cash rebates on travel services such as airfare, cruises, hotels and car rental2
- Discounts at over 3,000 online merchants + cash-back rewards
- Gift card savings up to 15% on retail gift cards
- Quarterly Everyday, Everywhere cash rebates
- Health services discounts on vision, hearing and pharmacy
- Free Benefits Plus app available in the Apple and Google Play stores
- Insured up to $750,0003
Currently, you are unable to apply for a Value Checking Plus checking account online. If you wish to apply for this account please visit your nearest branch or call 1-800-691-9299 for more information.
Membership required to use services. Click here for membership requirements.
A checking account is a great tool you can use to help you manage your money effectively and responsibly, but it’s important to compare and understand the features, fees and requirements before opening an account.
View our Financial Empowerment program on Checking Accounts to learn the basics, including:
- Checking account features
- How checking accounts work
- Debit cards vs. credit cards
Many times, we spend money without thinking about how it will affect our account balances, which can result in an overdraft fee.
Overdrawing on your account can create unwanted fees that end up costing you even more money. Viewour Financial Empowerment program on Overdraft to learn about:
- Consequences of overdrawing on your account
- Facts about unwanted overdraft fees
- Tips on managing your account balances
1Subject to availability. The contents of the safe deposit box are not insured by us or any government insurance program. Certain restrictions apply.
2VacationLand Federal Credit Union has selected Generations Gold, Inc., a fully independent third-party benefits provider, to provide travel and other discounted services directly to Benefits Plus® members. VacationLand Federal Credit Union assumes no liability for any of the providers in fulfilling their services. All liabilities, claims, damages, and demands are the sole and direct responsibility of Generations Gold, Inc. and its independent service or benefits providers. Discounts received through Benefits Plus® may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts. Benefits and services available through the Program are subject to change without notice. Not all plans and discounts are available in all areas. The descriptions herein are summaries only and intended for informational purposes only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. You can view the complete terms, conditions, exclusions and complete program details by visiting www.benefits-plus.org or by calling 1.866.329.7587. Generations Gold, Inc., is not insured by any Federal Government Agency. © 2016 Generations Gold, Inc. All rights reserved.
3All depository accounts are insured up to $750,000. The first $250,000 is provided by the NCUA Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF). An additional $500,000 is made available through private insurance from Excess Share Insurance (ESI). This coverage is more than most financial institutions offer!