Stay in constant contact with your credit union accounts anywhere in the world. You can check balances, transfer money, and more from your internet enabled device. Online banking is easy to use and completely secure.
Membership required to use services. Click here for membership requirements.
- Easy to use
- Accessible any time*
- Secure remote access
- Monitor account transactions
- Determine if checks have cleared
- Get check copies
- Make loan payments
- View dividends earned
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Download transactions to your financial software such as Microsoft Money® or Quicken®
To sign up, visit your nearest branch and fill out a simple application.
*Core online banking services will be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a few exceptions for routine maintenance and upgrades. This includes basic features that allow you to view information about your own accounts and transfer funds.
The following is required in order to use online banking:
- Connection to the Internet.
- Internet browser software, such as the latest version of Internet Explorer®, Mozilla Firefox®, Apple Safari®, and Google Chrome®.
- The browser must use 128-bit encryption. To check the encryption level, from the Help menu, choose About, and look for a cipher strength of 128-bit strength.