With the cost of higher education continually on the rise, there is a very good chance you or your child might need additional funding to cover the gap left from any scholarships or grants you have already secured.
Our StudentChoice Student Loan program is perfect for these situations. We make the private student loan process as simple as possible.
- Simple application and decision process
- Apply online or over the phone
- One-time application for a line of credit
- Multiple deferment options
- Coverage when all other options are exhausted
Visit VLFCU.StudentChoice.org for more information or to apply for our StudentChoice loan.
Membership required to use services. Click here for membership requirements.
Financing Higher Education
Paying for college can feel like the toughest part of earning your degree, but it doesn’t have to be. Our Financial Empowerment program features a variety of educational resources that will help you learn more about financing higher education.
Click here to learn more about the various loan and financial aid options that you should explore when applying to college, including:
- Federal financial aid, grants and student loans
- FAFSA filing process
- Loan repayment and tax incentives