We know that college students are busy, so we want to make your banking experience as easy as possible.
Whether you need direct deposit for financial aid, cash on the go, or a loan for tuition and books, you can count on VacationLand Federal Credit Union to have your back with our flexible, easy solution…the Campus Connection Club.
Campus Connection Checking
Connecting to your money and paying your bills is easier with:
- Free checking account
- Free ATM card or debit Mastercard
- Free online bill-pay when enrolled in e-statements
- No minimum-balance fee
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No charge to open or close account*
Campus Connection On-the-Go
Whether you’re headed home for the weekend or on your way to Spring Break, VLFCU will be there with you!
- Free mobile app: available for download in the Apple and Google Play stores
- Online banking: accessible through mobile devices and desktops
- Free text banking & alerts: request information about your account and/or setup automatic alerts
- CO-OP Shared Branch network: Access your VLFCU account at over 5,600 credit unions nationwide. Visit the CO-OP Shared Branching website to locate participating credit unions and directions for downloading their app.
Connect with Your Success
Let us reward you for your accomplishments! VLFCU will deposit a $5 dividend in your share account each semester when you present us with a copy of your Dean’s List certificate. Who doesn't like free cash?
Join Campus Connection Club
It’s easy as 1,2,3!
- Apply for membership to VLFCU and deposit a minimum of $25 to open your share account.
- Provide documentation that you are between the ages of 18-26.
- Show us your college ID or documentation of enrollment in an institution of higher learning.
Membership qualifications do apply. If you or an immediate family member live, work, worship, or attend school in Erie County, you already qualify. Click here to check out our complete field of membership.
Financing Higher Education
Paying for college can feel like the toughest part of earning your degree, but it doesn’t have to be. Our Financial Empowerment program features a variety of educational resources that will help you learn more about financing higher education.
Click here to learn more about the various loan and financial aid options that you should explore when applying to college, including:
- Federal financial aid, grants and student loans
- FAFSA filing process
- Loan repayment and tax incentives
*A minimum $25 balance is required in your share/savings account to remain an eligible VLFCU member.