Except as specifically described, the following disclosures apply to all of the accounts. All accounts described in this Truth-in-Savings Disclosure are share accounts.
1. RATE INFORMATION – The annual percentage yield is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. For Share Savings, Club, Dollar Dog, Youth Club, Christmas Club, IRA Share, Money Market Plus+, and Value Checking Plus+ accounts, the dividend rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time as determined by the Credit Union’s Board of Directors. The dividend rates and annual percentage yields are the rates and yields as of the last dividend declaration date that is set forth in the Rate Schedule. The Money Market Plus+ accounts are tiered rate accounts. The range of balances and corresponding dividend rate and annual percentage yield to each account are listed in the Rate Schedule. Once a particular range is met, the dividend rate and annual percentage yield for that balance range will apply to the full balance of your account.
2. NATURE OF DIVIDENDS – Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings after required transfers to reserves at the end of the dividend period.
3. DIVIDEND COMPOUNDING AND CREDITING - The compounding and crediting frequency of dividends and the dividend period applicable to each account are stated in the Rate Schedule. The dividend period is the period of time at the end of which an account earns dividend credit. The dividend period begins on the first calendar day of the period and ends on the last calendar day of the period.
4. ACCRUAL OF DIVIDENTS – For all earning accounts, dividends will begin to accrue on noncash deposits (e.g. checks) on the business day you make the deposit to your account. If you close your account before accrued dividends are credited, you may not receive the accrued dividends.
5. BALANCE INFORMATION – To open any account, you must deposit or already have on deposit the minimum required share(s) in a Share Savings account. The minimum balance requirements applicable to each account are set forth in the Rate Schedule. For Share Savings, Dollar Dog, Club, Youth Club, Christmas Club, IRA Share, Money Market Plus +, and Value Checking Plus + accounts, there is a minimum daily balance required to earn the annual percentage yield disclosed for the dividend period. If the minimum balance requirement is not met in the dividend period, you will not earn the stated annual percentage yield. For Share Savings, Share Draft, and Value Checking Plus+ accounts, the minimum balance to avoid a service fee is $250.00 or having a loan product with the credit union. For accounts using the daily balance method as stated in the Rate Schedule, dividends are calculated by applying a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
6. ACCOUNT LIMITATIONS – For Share Savings, Club, Dollar Dog, Youth Club, and Money Market Plus+ accounts, you may make no more than six (6) transfers and withdrawals from your account to another account of yours or to a third party in any month by means of a preauthorized, automatic, or Internet transfer, by telephonic order or instruction, or by check, draft, debit card or similar order. If you exceed the transfer limitations set forth above in any statement period, your account will be subject to a fee or closure by the credit union. For Christmas Club accounts, the entire balance will be transferred to another account of yours on or after October 1 and the account will remain open. You may not make withdrawals from your Christmas Club at any other time. If you wish to access the funds in your Christmas Club accounts, you may close it. For IRA Share accounts, you may not make any withdrawals or transfers to another credit union account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized, automatic or computer transfer, telephone order or instruction, or similar order to a third party. For Money Market Plus+ accounts, the minimum deposit is $500.00, and the minimum withdrawal is $500.00. For Share Draft and Value Checking Plus + accounts, no account limitations apply.
7. FEES FOR OVERDRAWING ACCOUNTS – Fees or overdrawing your account may be imposed on each check, draft, item, in person withdrawal, ATM transaction and one-time debit card transaction (if member has consented to overdraft protection plan for ATM and one-time debit card transactions), preauthorized automatic debit, telephone initiated withdrawal or any other electronic withdrawal or transfer transaction that is drawn on an insufficient available account balance. The entire balance in your account may not be available for withdrawal, transfer or paying a check, draft or item. You may consult the Funds Availability Policy Disclosure for information regarding the availability of funds in your account. Fees for overdrawing your account may be imposed for each overdraft, regardless of whether we pay or return the draft, item or transaction. If we have approved an overdraft protection limit for your account, such fees may reduce your approved limit. Please refer to the Fee Schedule for current fee information.
For ATM and one-time debit card transactions, you must consent to the Credit Union’s overdraft protection plan in order for the transaction amount to be covered under the plan. Without your consent, the Credit Union may not authorize and pay an overdraft resulting from these types of transactions. Services and fees for overdrafts are shown in the document the Credit Union uses to capture the member’s opt-in choice for overdraft protection and the Schedule of Fees and Charges.
8. MEMBERSHIP – As a condition of membership, you must purchase and maintain the minimum required share(s) as set forth below.
Par Value of One Share: $25.00
Number of Shares Required: 1
The rates and fees appearing with this Schedule are accurate as of the last dividend declaration date indicated on this Truth-in-Savings Disclosure. If you have any questions or require current rate and fee information on your accounts, please call the Credit Union at (419) 625-9025 (local) or (800) 691-9299 (toll free).