Except as specifically described, the following disclosures apply to all of the accounts. All accounts described in this Truth-in-Savings Disclosure are share accounts
1. Rate Information. The Annual Percentage Yield is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. For Share Savings, Dollar Dog, Youth Club, Christmas Club, Club Accounts, IRA Share, Money Market Plus+ and Value Checking Plus+ accounts, the Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change at any time as determined by the Credit Union's Board of Directors. The Dividend Rates and Annual Percentage Yields are the rates and yield as of the last dividend declaration date, which is set forth in the Rate Schedule. The Money Market Plus + account is a Tiered Rate account. The range of balances and corresponding Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield applicable to each account are listed in the Rate Schedule.
2. Nature of Dividends. Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings after required transfers to reserves at the end of the dividend period.
3. Dividend Compounding and Crediting. The compounding and crediting frequency of dividends and dividend period applicable to each account are stated in the Rate Schedule. The Dividend Period is the period of time at the end of which an account earns dividend credit. The Dividend Period begins on the first calendar day of the period and ends on the last calendar day of the period.
4. Accrual of Dividends. For all accounts, dividends will begin to accrue on non-cash deposits (e.g. checks) on the business day you make the deposit to your account. If you close your account before accrued dividends are credited, you will not receive the accrued dividends.
5. Balance Information. To open any account you must deposit or already have on deposit at least the par value of one full share in a Share Savings account. The par value amount is stated in the Fee Schedule. Some accounts may have additional minimum opening deposit requirements. The minimum balance requirements applicable to each account are stated in the Rate Schedule. For Share Savings, Dollar Dog, Youth Club, Christmas Club, Club Accounts, IRA Share, Money Market Plus+, and Value Checking Plus+ accounts, there is a minimum Daily Balance required to earn the Annual Percentage Yield disclosed for the dividend period. If the minimum daily balance is not met each day of the dividend period, you will not earn the stated Annual Percentage Yield. For accounts using the Daily Balance method as stated on the Rate Schedule, dividends are calculated by applying a daily periodic rate to the balance in the account each day.
6. Account Limitations. For Share Savings, Dollar Dog, Youth Club, Club Accounts, IRA Share, and Money Market Plus+ accounts, no more than six (6) preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfers may be made from each account to another account or to a third party in any month, and no more than three (3) of these six (6) transfers may be made by check, draft, or debit card to a third party. If you exceed these limitations, your account may be subject to a fee or be closed. For Christmas Club accounts, the entire balance will be transferred to another account of yours on or after October 1st and the account will remain open. You may not make withdrawals from your Christmas Club accounts at any other time. If you wish to access the funds in your Christmas Club accounts you may close it. For Money Market Plus+ accounts, the minimum deposit is $500.00, and the minimum withdrawal is $500.00. For Money Market Plus+ accounts, during any statement period, you may not make more than four (4) withdrawals or transfers to another credit union account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized automatic or computer transfer or telephonic order or instruction, and no more than three (3) of the four (4) transfers may be made by check or similar order to a third party. If you exceed the transfer limitations set forth above in any statement period, your account will be subject to closure by the Credit Union. On your IRA Accounts, you may not make any withdrawals or transfers to another credit union account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized, automatic or computer transfer, telephone order or instruction, or similar order to a third party. For Share Draft and Value Checking Plus+ accounts, no account limitations apply.
7. Fees for Overdrawing Accounts. Fees for overdrawing your account may be imposed on each check, draft, item, ATM card withdrawal, debit card withdrawal, debit card point of sale purchase, preauthorized automatic debit, telephone initiated withdrawal or any other electronic withdrawal or transfer transaction that is drawn on an insufficient available account balance. The entire balance in your account may not be available for withdrawal, transfer or paying a check, draft or item. You may consult the Funds Availability Policy for information regarding the availability of funds in your account. Fees for overdrawing your account may be imposed for each overdraft, regardless of whether we pay or return the draft, item or transaction. If we have approved an overdraft protection limit for your account, such fees may reduce your approved limit. Please refer to the Fee Schedule for current fee information. The rates appearing in this Schedule are accurate as of the Last Dividend Declaration Date indicated on this Truth-in-Savings Disclosure.
If you have any questions or require current rate and fee information on your accounts, please call the Credit Union, 800-692-9299 Toll Free.