At VacationLand Federal Credit Union, we make it our priority to help our credit union members achieve their financial objectives. We pride ourselves on anticipating our members’ needs and exceeding their expectations with superior service and products.
In addition, we rely on our members to help us continually improve their banking experience. The minute you walk into one of our branches or speak with our staff members over the phone, you’ll know that VacationLand Federal Credit Union is different.
We offer various savings, checking and loan products, as well as convenience services, such as:
- Online banking
- Telephone banking
- Cashier’s checks and money orders
- Free notary service
- Free coin counting machine (Hayes & Norwalk only)
- Safe deposit boxes (Perkins & Norwalk only)
- $1,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance* provided by TruStage®Insurance Company
- Night depository
- Payroll deduction
- Postage stamp books for purchase
- Visa TravelMoney® cards and Visa® gift cards for purchase
The Credit Union Difference
Credit union membership is growing exponentially, and for a good reason. Yet, many people still don’t know what makes credit unions different from banks.
Credit unions are a community-oriented option for managing your finances that come with their own set of exclusive benefits. Take our short Financial Empowerment Program on the Benefits of a Credit Union to learn more about:
- How credit unions differ from banks and other financial institutions
- The different products and services available at credit unions
- How credit unions help members meet their financial goals
*Member must register with the third-party insurance company, TruStage, to accept free coverage.