Whether it’s for your starter home or your dream home, a mortgage from VacationLand Federal Credit Union can make buying a breeze.
Our loan advisors live right here in northern Ohio, so decisions are made locally by people you know and trust, not in a distant corporate office. Get help from financing experts you trust and see how easy it can be to finance a new home.
Contact one of our knowledgeable mortgage lending officers to get started with purchasing your new home or refinancing your existing mortgage.
Mortgage Loan Pre-Approval
Getting pre-approved for a mortgage loan has several benefits. It signals to realtors that you’re serious about buying a home. The pre-approval process also helps determine what you can comfortably spend on your monthly mortgage, so you only look at properties within your budget.
Other benefits of a pre-approved mortgage loan include:
- Increased bargaining and negotiating power: Sellers will be more likely to accept an offer from someone with a pre-approved mortgage loan because it speeds up the sales process and gives them confidence that the sale will go through.
- Faster closing period
Contact us to get started on your mortgage loan pre-approval today!
Trisha Dauch, Mortgage Lending Officer
Mortgage Loan Types
VLFCU offers a variety of mortgage loans to help you purchase a new home, refinance an existing mortgage and complete home improvements including:
- Conventional mortgage loan
- Second mortgage
- Veteran’s mortgage loan (VA loan)
- First-time homebuyer’s loan (FHA loan)
- USDA rural development loan
- Vacation home loan
Benefits of a VLFCU Mortgage Loan
- Fixed and adjustable rates
- Flexible terms
- Competitive interest rates
- Low down payment options
- Low mortgage application fee
- Discounted rates for shorter-term loans
- No early pay-off penalties
- Local mortgage specialists
- Payroll deduction payments are available
- Interest may be tax-deductible (consult your tax advisor)
Mortgage Loan Education
There is a lot to understand regarding mortgages, and it can seem overwhelming. Our Financial Empowerment program on Owning a Home has the information you need to prepare yourself for the mortgage application and home-buying process, including:
- Mortgages costs and considerations
- Different types of mortgages
- Applying for a mortgage
Enter values below and we will automatically estimate your payment.
Loan Amount: 0
Total Interest: 0
Estimated Monthly Payment: 0