Youth Club Account
Teenagers ages 13 to 19 earn a good rate of return with a Youth Club Account from VacationLand Federal Credit Union. Whether you deposit your allowance, babysitting money, tips or wages, you can make the most of your funds by earning dividends with a savings account for teens.
Check out the special share certificate rates for teens to help save for college, a car and other important expenses.
Open a Youth Club Account at any branch in Sandusky, Vermilion, Norwalk and Huron. Membership is required for all VLFCU products and services, become a member and start reaching your financial goals today.
Benefits of a Youth Club Account
- Teens learn the value of saving their money.
- Earn dividends on balances of $100 or greater.
- There are no monthly fees for a Youth Club Account.
- VLFCU also has special teen share certificates with higher return rates.
- Youth Club Savings Accounts are insured up to $750,000.*
*All depository accounts are insured up to $750,000. The first $250,000 is provided by the NCUA Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF). An additional $500,000 is made available through private insurance from Excess Share Insurance (ESI). This coverage is more than most financial institutions offer.