Online & Mobile Banking
With our online banking service, you can monitor your accounts, manage your money and more.1
Many of VLFCU’s products and services are accessible online, including your checking and savings accounts, bill payment service, activity alerts, and personal financial management (PFM) tools.
Current members can get started with online banking today by calling 1-800-691-9299 or visiting your nearest branch.
Membership is required. Not currently a member? Click here to learn more.
Online Banking Features
- View account balances (savings/checking/loans/credit cards)
- Review account transaction information and details
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Withdraw funds via check to be printed and mailed to you
- Request stop payments
- Monitor checks that have cleared and print a copy
- Obtain annual dividend and interest information
- View account statements and tax documents
Online Banking Benefits
The online banking product has been designed to safeguard your money and privacy by using the latest internet security technologies. To further ensure security, these protective technologies have been applied in layers to address each phase of the online transaction.
Banking Alerts (eAlerts)
eAlerts will notify you of account status and events such as: account balance reaches a certain level, when a loan payment is due, or if an ACH payment was posted. eAlerts can be set up to be received by email or text message.
Integration with Money Management Tools
MoneyMap is an online money management tool, securely integrated into online banking, that empowers you to take control of your finances and simplify your life. Budgeting, account aggregation, auto categorization and debt management are just a few of the tools that are available to you.
Additionally, you can connect your accounts to your preferred money management tools, such as Quicken® or QuickBooks® to pay bills, download statements and more.2
You can also download the Mobile Banking App and manage your accounts right from your smartphone or tablet.
With our Mobile App you get the same online banking experience but with: multiple authentication options, mobile deposit functionality, and integrated card controls.
Download the VLFCU Mobile App Usage Guide PDF
Download the VLFCU Mobile App Usage Guide Rich- Text
- Subject to Digital Services User Agreement terms and conditions.
- Software products are not included and must be purchased separately. Quicken and QuickBooks are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries. Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.