We love having you as a member and we’re honored that you share the benefits of membership with your friends and family. Now, you can receive a $25.00 dividend for each new member you refer!*
Just follow these easy steps.
- Pick up a referral card(s) at your local branch or click here to download a copy and print it out.
- Fill out your name on the card in the designated field, give it to an individual who doesn’t currently have a relationship with VLFCU, and encourage them to open an account.
- The individual will need to open a share account (savings) AND either open a checking account or obtain a loan (auto, mortgage, personal, etc.) and give the referral card to the Member Relations Representative who is helping them.
Once the new member has completed the account opening process, the MRR will fill out the rest of the information on the referral card and forward it for processing.
At the 30-day mark, VLFCU will confirm that both the referring member and the new member’s accounts are in good standing and issue the $25.00 dividend to the referring member’s account to be posted by the 45th day of the new account being opened.
We look forward to welcoming your referrals to our membership!
- Eligibility: The Refer a Friend program is open to all VacationLand Federal Credit Union individual members who are legal permanent residents of Ohio, and 18 years of age or older. Employees and officials of VLFCU and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this program.
- How to Refer A Friend: Give the invitation card to an individual (18 years of age or older) who doesn’t currently have a relationship with VLFCU and encourage them to open an account. This invitation card can be found both in the Credit Union branches and online at www.vlfcu.org/refer
- Reward: For any eligible individual that was referred to the Credit Union that comes in and opens an account with at least a savings and a checking OR a savings and a loan product, that stays open for a minimum of thirty (30) days, the referring party will receive a $25.00 dividend.
- Limitations: Both the referring and the referred party must be members in good standing at the time that the reward is paid.
- Privacy: Please note that we cannot tell you if a new member has included you as a referral or whether an account has been opened. However, the crediting of the $25.00 to the referring parties’ account will imply that an account has been opened for the new member.
- Disclosures: All new accounts are subject to membership eligibility including a minimum deposit of $5.00 in a Share/Savings account. Account must be opened 30 days for the referring party to be eligible for the $25.00 reward. Reward will be credited within 45 days of account opening. Limit four rewards in a 12-month period per member. The bonus is considered a dividend and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. This offer is subject to cancellation or change without notice.