We offer a variety of savings account options to fit your needs and help you meet your long-term financial goals.
Whether you’re saving for your child’s college education or a special vacation, you can put your money to work with a personal savings account at VacationLand Federal Credit Union. We have savings accounts for every member of your family, from the youngest savers to retirees.
- Competitive dividend rates
- Tax-free and tax-deferred options
- Traditional, Roth, SEP and Coverdell
- Save for holidays or other expense
- Earn dividends on balances of $370 or greater
- Unlimited deposits
Connecting to your money and paying your bills is easy with:
- Free account, no fees!
- Members age 18-26
- Enrolled in an institution of higher learning
A savings account is a great tool to help you manage your money and prepare for the future. Choosing a savings account may seem simple, but it’s important to understand how one works to ensure you’re saving effectively.
Take our Financial Empowerment program on Savings Accounts to learn the basics, including:
- Setting savings goals
- Types of savings accounts
- Smart saving habits to meet your financial needs
All depository accounts are insured up to $750,000. The first $250,000 is provided by the NCUA Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF). An additional $500,000 is made available through private insurance from Excess Share Insurance (ESI). This coverage is more than most financial institutions offer!